Idaten Bikes are the six legendary bikes which are said to have a lot of power.
1) Flame Kaiser: Sho Yamato's MTB. Although Sho and his father have built Flame Kaiser before entering the X-Zone, the MTB is regarded as a legend in the X-Zone. He can move faster with its special attack, and is later shown to be capable of flight after being knocked off a building by Gabu. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Sho and Flame Kaiser can take the form of a phoenix.
2) Thunder Emperor: Kyoichi Shido's MTB. Bolts of lightning surround it while it is using its special attack. It was destroyed by Koei in episode 20 but was repaired by Yuki. It characterises 'skill' because it can move well on nearly all terrains except water.
3) Bloody Fang: Gabu Samejima's MTB. its strongest attack is Bloody Impact, which creates a red shockwave powerful enough to destroy concrete buildings around him, literally blasting Gabu's competition away. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Gabu and Bloody Fang can take the form of a wolf. It characterises 'attack power' because of its destructive ability.
4) Aero Scissors: Koei's MTB. its strongest attack is Ninjitsu Hurricane which is used to blow away the competition. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Koei and Aero Scissors can take form of a fox. It characterises 'agility' because of its ability to ride like the wind.
5) Hammer Head: Arthur's MTB. The Hammer Crush attack has the power to break through solid objects and gives Arthur more gripping power. It characterises 'raw power' because of its ability to smash through almost anything.
6) Neptune: Makoto Shido's MTB. Can ride through water with greater speed than a normal MTB going through land. Sometimes, the powerful energies surrounding Makoto and Neptune can take the form of a dolphin when on water.